Root & Branch Arboriculture Ltd. provides professional tree services to a wide range of clients across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Our aim is to conserve trees in the urban and rural landscape for their aesthetic and environmental benefits – whilst respecting the need to maintain the safety and integrity of your property.
We maintain this ethos by delivering sound professional advice to all our customers, carrying out high quality work in a safe and efficient manner.
Our professional team has the experience and expertise to carry out all aspects of tree work in all situations. We all share a genuine interest in trees and understand the importance and impact of correct pruning techniques. Our well-trained team holds up to date, industry-specific qualifications accredited by City and Guilds, LANTRA and NPTC.
We adhere to the highest safety standards. During all aspects of our work, the safety of your property, the public and employees is paramount:
- All climbing and rigging equipment is well maintained, regularly inspected and complies with LOLER (1998) regulations and industry standards.
- Exclusion zones are established when working near public footpaths and roads.
- Lowering ropes, rigging and pulleys are used to control the descent of large branches.
- All employees wear appropriate PPE and are trained in Arborist Specific First Aid.
- We hold Public Liability Insurance cover up to £5 million.
- We hold Employer’s Liability cover up to £10 million.
Standards, Legislation and the Environment
All our Tree Services are carried out in accordance with the British Standards BS3998: 2010 Tree Work Recommendations, The Town and Country Planning Regulations Act (2010), The Wildlife & Countryside Act (1981) and the Nature Conservation (Scotland) Act (2004).
We endeavor to carry out work with minimum disruption to the surrounding environment and where appropriate encourage replacement planting of trees.